Monday, April 7, 2014

Age of Parents

I just think people are assuming my mom is older than my aunt, but she's not.  And I have 2 aunts.  What if my mom really isn't that old?  She won't let me tell her age.  That's sick.  I think they were literally displacing my mom.  I know that if I had my aunt as a mom that things would be much easier.  Why is this such an obsession to you?  I don't care @ L.A.  They seem to not be like you say, though.  I'm from Florida, anyway.  It's tougher here.

What about my dad?  He's older than my mom.  He's born in 1950.  Karen Carpenter was born in 1950, so what should I worry about?  I like older ladies, but I don't want people to think they can rub in that they are better.  Lots of people get attention I don't.  It doesn't make me worse as a person.  Bottom line, you are not better, you are not all this and that fru fru better than me.  You're a spoiled brat if you say that!